Rudolph's Shiny New Year is a 1976 film created by Rankin/Bass. It is the first sequel to the 1964 film Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
But it's foggy and snowing, so Rudolph's the only reindeer for the job. Rudolph learns that a vulture named Eon is also searching for Happy, so that his life will never end. With the help of 1 Million B.C. and Sir 1023, and 1776, Rudolph searches through the islands of the Archipelago of Last Year and races against eon to ensure a Happy New Year.
- Red Skelton as Father Time, Baby Bear
- Billie Mae Richards as Rudolph
- Morey Amsterdam as One Million BC
- Frank Gorshin as Sir 1023, Quarter Past Five
- Paul Frees as 1776, Santa, General Ticker, Eon the Terrible, Humpty Dumpty
- Don Messick as Papa Bear, Rumpelstiltskin, Prince Charming, Seven Dwarfs
- Hal Peary as Big Ben the Whale
- Iris Rainer as Mama Bear, Nanny Nine O'Clock